Thursday, September 17, 2009

For this assignment, I wanted to integrate at least a couple of elements related to art, hence the painting and wooden model. The corn, of course, ties in with the art club's participation with the Fall Festival and its' corn booth. Using the corn as background made it easier to come up with the text. I thought about going diagonal with the painting in the corner, but that made it harder to recognize that it was the bottom half of a face. I also figured going large with it would make it stand out more than if it was smaller. With the wooden model in the other corner, I chose that pose to present the art club as welcoming, and then the text worked out nicely above the arm. The text was kept simple just to get the point across and try to implement interest and curiosity, while at the same time integrating the school colors somewhere within it. Overall, I'm satisfied with the job, but if I was to change anything, I might have played a little more with the font. -Finis-

No comments:

Post a Comment